Ensure the repeater fields are correctly configured before adding checklist items.
Note, modifying the repeater fields after the repeater records added might result in a loss of your data.
Launch the Form Builder with your form in the edit mode (see the Manage Forms on how to edit your form).
To create checklist,
- Tap on the Options [three dots] icon on the right-hand side of the repeater field and select Set Data.
- The Repeater Data screen will launch ready for records to be added.
- Tap on Add [+] button in the lower right-hand corner of the Repeater Data screen to add new empty record to the bottom of the list.
- Tap on desired field of the record and enter data.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for all your items.
- Tap on Done [check mark] icon once you are done with adding records.
- The Repeater’s record count will be updated.