In this article, we will give an overview on how to add, edit, delete, duplicate (make a copy of), or move (change position) the form fields.
Launch the Form Builder with your form in the edit mode (see the Manage Forms on how to edit your form).
To add a field,
- Press the Add [+] button in the lower right-hand corner to pull up the field type list.
- Tap on the field type you want to add to your form.
- Enter the field label and add information related to your selected field.
- Tap on Done [check mark] button.
- The field will be added to the bottom of the form.
Note: tapping on the Return button [<-] won’t save the field and will just cancel the adding field operation.
To edit a field,
- Tap on a field you want to edit.
- A field details screen will be displayed where you will be able to change its label and other options.
- Tap on Done [check mark] icon to save your changes or Return [<-] icon to cancel your changes.
To move a field,
- Long-click on an icon of a field, you want to move.
- Drag the field into a new position.
To delete a field,
- Tap on the Options [three dots] icon on the right-hand side of the desired field and select Delete.
The field will be deleted and the snack-bar with UNDO button will be displayed for few seconds.
- Press on the UNDO to restore the deleted field.
To duplicate a field,
- Tap on the Options [three dots] icon on the right-hand side of the desired field and select Duplicate.
You will see your field copy appears with pre-appended “Copy of “.
- The snack-bar with UNDO button will be displayed for few seconds in case you want to undo the field duplication.